HUAWEI launches its latest Flagship P9 in India on 17th August 2016 in an exclusive event at New Delhi !!
HUAWEI is the world’s third largest smartphone manufacturer. The P9 is the new smartphone photography revolution. This much waited device by HUAWEI is created in collaboration with LEICA. The globally renowned manufacturer of cameras and sports optics products. Peter ZHAI, the new president of HUAWEI has decade of experience in the smartphone industry.
Peter ZHAI, Presiden, HUAWEI India, Consumer Business Group said “We introduces the first ever android smartphone of the world in India in 2011 and the launch of the P9 is another step towards success. We look forward to meet the consumers need of best smartphone photography experience combining with LEICA”
Bollywood actor Boman Irani showed some great interest in the P9 camera by clicking some few pictures himself. Professional photographer and LEICA Cameraman Darren Centofanti with Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen also showed their presence at the launch event.
⊕ SOME OF THE KEY FEATURES ⊕
- 12 MP Dual Rear Camera with Professional Camera modes
- 8 MP front camera
- 5.2 inch 1920×1080p Full HD Display
- Sleek Design
- Smart Wi-Fi Ranking
- VIP Service: 2 Years Warranty, Pick & Drop service, 3 months Replacement/Display damage Warranty
- Fastest Fingerprint Identification
Detailed Review: HUAWEI P9
♦ FRONT AND THE REAR CAMERA:
The HUAWEI P9 features a Dual-Lens camera design each 12 MP with LEICA Optical Lenses which captures even micro details in a very precise manner. It has a phase detection auto-focus with dual tone LED for clarity in every shot. Anti-reflective, oleo-phobic, and infrared-absorbing lens coating reduces glare,prevents fingerprints and stops unwanted light from reaching the sensor. Te Monochrome camera is very accurate in capturing every single detail. The two rear cameras of HUAWEI P9 work in tandem to provide users images with superior quality, depth and color. Increasing the light sensitivity of the camera the P9 proves out to be the best in low-light conditions. Smart-image 3.0 processor comes with variety of filters and shooting modes.
Three film modes are provided- Standard, Vivid colors and Smooth colors. The monochrome mode helps to capture black and white images of superior quality just like a monochrome camera. The camera has HYBRID AUTO-FOCUS technology with Laser focus, Depth focus and Contrast focus which adjusts automatically according to the conditions to give sharp images.
The front camera is 8 MP with BSI sensor and wide-angle lens.Four-element lens ensures crystal clear selfies. It has rapid capture and preview speeds.
♦ DESIGN :
HUAWEI P9 comes with Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy body for smooth ergonomic design along with diamond cut edges for smooth finishing. The body is molded using high speed metal stamping process and finished with a brushed metal effect. P9 comes with three color variants Titanium Grey, Mystic Silver and Prestige Gold setting new industrial standards in the market.
♦ PERFORMANCE :
- The new Kirin 955 chip-set wit FinFET Plus 16nm chip offers lightning fast performance compared to the previous flagship P devices.
- Powerful Mali t880 GPU for seamless gaming experience with 100% increase in the GPU performance.
- The display is 72.9% screen to body ratio. 1920×1080p,16.7 million color, Full HD display with improved color reproduction
- 3000 mAH battery provides a good battery life
- EMUI 4.1 decreases screen consumption to save the power consumed
⇐ SOME BASIC YET VERY USEFUL IMPROVEMENTS ON P9 ⇒
- Triple antennas for robust and seamless connectivity of WI-Fi and cellular networks under different signal conditions.
- Integrated speaker with power amplifier and bottom speaker design to producce rich and immersive audio experience.
- Third party social networking apps are incorporated into the contact detail screen, including WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook so that users can directly access the chat screen of these apps for the corresponding contacts.
- The P9 is light in weight and fits easily inside your pockets.
- Finger print identification 2.0 with o.5 seconds unlocking speed.
The HUAWEI P9 is nominated EISA Award for the best product of the year 2016-17. P9 is priced Rs. 39,999 INR for 3 GB + 32GB. Though the pricing of the phone is a tough shot, P9 will surely be tested in the market by the users. The sale starts on 18th August on Flipkart from 3pm onwards.
For more information please visit :: http://consumer.huawei.com/cn