16th November, 2016 Aegon Life Insurance, leading Online Insurance Company announced the launch of its flagship product “iTerm” that not only offers all-inclusive online protection but also with effective costs that offers lowest premium rates in the industry.
Being a customer oriented organization, Aegon makes sure that the ‘Iterm‘ Insurance Plan provides long-term protection to the consumers and to cover bigger life responsibilities. It provides not just financial security but also optional coverage through riders.
New & Advanced features if iTerm:
- Currently the most cost effective and comprehensive protection plan available online.
- Added Life stage benefit for the customers, wherein one can increase their protection
cover as per the important milestones in life.
- Premium can now be paid on a monthly, half-yearly, and annually basis as opposed to previously when the customer was required to make annual payments.
- The maximum maturity age is raised to 80 years, raising the maximum policy
term to 62 years.
- The product now also offers flexibility to choose death benefit payout.
o A lump-sum payment, or
o As fixed monthly income for 100 months, or
o A combination of the above.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Martijn de Jong, Chief Digital Officer said “Our idea is to engage every consumer who can be a part of iTerm. With focus on protection, delighted to introduce iTerm which is best-in-class product suite that will cater to today’s consumer needs.”
The main focus is on the customer needs and real time protection. Considering the technological and innovative benefits Iterm will be an ideal choice for every individual in the family.
Other features of iTerm plan:
- Entry age for a customer is a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 65 years. With a minimum policy term of 5 and a maximum of 62 years.
- Inbuilt Terminal Illness benefit.
- Option of additional optional coverage (riders) against Accidental death, Critical illness, Women specific Critical illnesses, and Disability.
- Lower premium rates for Females and Non-smokers.
- Tax benefits on premium paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws
- Total sum assured: Minimum of Rs. 25 lakh and no maximum limit subject to underwriting.
Important feature of iTerm also includes riders where consumers can make their plan more comprehensive. Some of the riders are include:
- Aegon Life AD Rider – In case of an accidental death of the Life Assured, the Sum assured under the rider will be paid.
- Aegon Life iCI Rider – This Rider covers 4 Critical Illness conditions i.e. Cancer, Open Chest CABG, First Heart Attack and Stroke
- Aegon Life WOP Rider on CI – Covers 4 critical Illness conditions i.e. Cancer, Open Chest CABG, First Heart Attack and Stroke. On being diagnosed with any of these 4 critical illnesses, future premiums payable under the base plan and riders (if any) are waived while the life cover and rider cover (if any) continues
- Aegon Life Women CI Rider – Covers the illness pertaining to women. The illness is covered into 2 groups, Group 1 – Malignant Cancer of the Female Organs, Group 2 – Birth of child with Congenital Disorders and Pregnancy Complications
- Aegon Life Disability Rider – This rider offers an immediate lump sum payout along with waiver of future outstanding premiums of the base plan in case of permanent disability of the Life. These riders can be attached to a base plan on policy commencement or at any time during the term of the base plan.
Time is always running out. There are many things to do but a very little time. You do whatever it take to make sure that your family leads a comfortable life. In order to ease some worries and give your family the best, Aegon Life iTerm Insurance Plan, which ensures protection for ur loved ones- at a fraction of cost. You can now avoid the hassle of the tedious paper work and easily get yourself insured using the internet. It is not only simple but also available at your fingertips.
HOW DO YOU APPLY FOR AEGON LIFE iTERM INSURANCE PLAN?
- Choose the amount of protection you need
- choose the policy term and Premium Payment Term
- Customize your policy by opting for riders
- Make payment
- Risk commences (subject to conditions) and policy information document is sent to you
About Aegon Life:
Aegon roots go back 170 years – to the first half of the nineteenth century. Since then, Aegon ha grown into an international company,with businesses in more than 20 countries in Americas, Europe and Asia. In the U.S, Aegon’s leading market, it operates under the Transamerica brand.
Product Name: Aegon Life iTerm Insurance Plan – UIN: 138N016V03
A Non-linked Term Insurance Plan.
For more details:
Call (Toll Free) 1800 209 9090