Incense is an important item in “Pokemon Go” as it draws Pokemon to player’s location. With the help of incense, players don’t have to walk miles looking for Pokemon.
A normal incense lasts for only 30 minutes. What if you get access to infinite incense? Wouldn’t that be great!
Pokemon Go Infinite Incense trick.
Here’s a step by step description to get infinite incense in Pokemon Go:
1)Open your Pokemon Go App.
2) Go in your Bag > Select items > Use Incense
3) Usually it shows you have 30 minutes of Incense
4) Now minimise the app, but don’t close it.
5) Go to settings> System : Date and Time> Uncheck: 1. Automatic Date and time 2. Automatic Timezone
6) Now change the time to an earlier time and click Ok. The change should be of around 10 minutes.
Eg: 10:23 > 10:18
Note; If the change is large then the trick won’t work.
7)Now restore the minimised App ; the time of incense would have been changed.
8) Continue this process repeatedly to enjoy your infinite incense.
Changing the time on your device reportedly does not result in a ban from the game, unlike GPS spoofing. This could be allowed since players live in different timezone.
Note that if you get caught, Niantic may give a warning. This may even lead to suspension or termination of the account.