UCWeb, an Alibaba Mobile Business Group launched the all new UC Browser with a refreshed improved support partnering with COLORS TV. UC Browser is updated frequently to meet the users needs for trending and relevant information at their fingertips. UC Web’s mission is to provide better mobile internet experience to billions of users globally. The main aim of UC Web to collaborate with COLORS TV is to digitize entertainment content in a single go. The UC Browser has evolved enormously to increase its Monthly Active User’s (MAU’s) to 420+million. Today UC Browser is the No. 1 Browser in India and Indonesia. Globally UC Browser is 3rd according to the StatCounter.
Commenting on the growth and new strategy, Jack Huang, President of Alibaba Mobile Business Group said, “Our new milestone of reaching 420+million MAU’s has placed us side to side with Twitter and Instagram. Our vision in the coming years after success in INDIA, is to serve half the population of the planet. Our strategy is to focus on “Glocalization” – which is going global by offering localized solutions in each market. We believe this strategy will lead us to new digital era, which is GUF- Google, UCWeb and Facebook.”
Some highlights in the new UC Browser –
- New UC Browser offers direct news feed from the recently launched UC News. Options for personalisation, powered by its big data-technology.
- The information on the New UC Browser is available in 2 languages– English and hindi. Also will be available in other regional languages, starting with Tamil.
- The New UC Browser comes with a simple and clean UI and the homepage arranged properly. One swipe allowing the option to switch from Browser to News.
- The personalised channel settings allows the users to choose their favorite news channels and make their own reading sequence.
- It also consist of a Night Mode which ensures to give users a better experience for browsing in the night.
The people who cannot afford 3g and 4g by using this app which has faster browsing with reduced data consumption. This app is India’s favorite mobile browser. The all New UC Browser offers the right content to the right user. The new feature UC News is integrated directly in the New UC Browser instead of separate initialization. Maharashtra is by far the biggest consumption market in entertainment with over 42% of daily content consumption. Updates are made in the Browser to provide better browsing as well as entertainment experience to the users. This is what they plan to do with the all new UC browser.
Partnership with COLORS TV & WE Media:
UCWeb has collaborated with COLORS TV- India’s leading Entertainment TV channel along with WE Media.This includes 4 popular shows Jhalak Dikhlaja, Big Boss and Comedy Nights Live. It creates multiple platforms around these shows for users of UC Browser, 9Apps and UC News. After success in china UCWeb now launched We-Media program in INDIA. We-Media aims to provide the users with a mix of both regular and niche content. We-Media has already onboarded Manish Paul, host of Jhalak Dikhlaja as a celebrity blogger along with Chetan Bhagat– Celebrity author, Lauren Gottlieb– Celebrity dancer and many more.