Around a month ago, Instagram introduced a new feature called Business Profiles. This can be done by connecting your Facebook page to your Instagram account.
- Contact Button
- Ability to promote posts
Here are steps to switch to an Instagram Business Profile
- Sign into Instagram App on your Phone.
2. Go to your Profile Page.
3. Tap on the settings wheel icon at the top right.
4. If you see Switch to Business Profile then you have access to the new Instagram business profiles.
5. Tap on the Switch to Business Profile option, and then the View Features link to learn about the features that come with switching to a business profile.
6. Then click Continue and enter your Facebook login details for connecting your Facebook page with your profile.
7. Then click continue as your Facebook profile name.
8. After that, you will be asked to select which Facebook page you want to connect. And you must be an admin of the page you are wanting to connect, and can only connect one Business profile and Facebook page together.
9. Add a phone number, email, or location so customers can reach you directly from a button on your profile.
10. Once you are finished, you will be taken back to your profile, which will now be a business profile.
11. If you want to switch back to your personal account, then go to settings and then select the option switch to personal account.
We would love to know about your experience with your new Instagram Business Profile in the comments below.
Also see :